We're committed to selling high-quality products we hope you'll enjoy using but we also know that, for one reason or another, there may be a time when you need to request a refund for something you've bought.
Refunds for new subscribers
We do offer refunds on new subscriptions
For your peace of mind we provide a 30 day money back guarantee on our Standard and Premium subscription plans.
- The refund must be requested within 30 days of purchase.
- Only one refund is allowed.
- We do not allow refunds on the Developer plan. This plan gives instant access to all our products and the refund policy can be abused. If you are considering the Developer plan and have not used any HWDMediaShare products previously please join another plan to test our products, and upgrade later.
- No upgrades should have been applied to the original subscription.
How to claim a refund
- Include the following information in the email:
- The name of the product/subscription you want to cancel.
- The date of payment.
- The reason you are requesting the refund.
Refunds for upgrades
We do not offer refunds on subscriptions that have been upgraded
This applies in all situations, including within 30 days of an original subscription.
Refunds for renewals
We do not offer refunds on subscription renewals
You will be reminded by email 7 days prior to your subscription renewal date that your plan will be renewed. If you do not wish to renew your subscription you should cancel it before the renewal date.
You can cancel your renewal anytime during your subscription.
Refunds for installations and custom development
We do not offer refunds on installations or custom development