• Page:

TOPIC: Dailymotion wont work

Dailymotion wont work 4 years 2 months ago #26816

I have tried the nightly build and the third party remote plugin that is in the downloads section...still no luck...I have idea why it wont work.

Please help
The topic has been locked.

Re:Dailymotion wont work 4 years 2 months ago #26830

• Davros
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 776
please give us an example of a Dailymotion video that doesn't work for you.

Re:Dailymotion wont work 4 years 2 months ago #26876

Iam using the perm. link like: www.dailymotion.com/video/xc1lia_make-it-rock_sexy

I tried uninstalling the third party plugin and then reinstalling it...still no luck it keeps spitting out; The video code you entered could not be processed! Your video has not been added.

my website is www.mybootyshaking.com - you can scroll down a bit and try to upload a video and see what I mean.
Last Edit: 4 years 2 months ago by mybootyshaking.

SOLUTION 4 years 2 months ago #26879

SOLUTION: ok my solution was rather simple...I went and cleared all my history and browsing data and wow it worked. :) sorry for wasting you time guys.

well this was my fix.

Thanks for your time

Re:SOLUTION 4 years 2 months ago #26889

• Davros
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 776
Thanks for posting your fix.

Last week, the DailyMotion plugin was broken due to a change on their website, but was fixed the same day. This was probably your original issue until you upgraded, and then you might have been suffering from some kind of caching issue. Not sure... any way I'm glad you got it sorted.

:)
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds

Let's keep in touch

Enter your name and email address if you want to receive our newsletter. We send one newsletter a month, and we will never sell your details, period.